The New S-Series MidSize Scrubbers Are Here
Recently, a cleaning professional told us, “There is nothing worse than not having enough cleaning power and run time to do the job.” We listened and developed the S-32 disk walk-behind auto scrubber with that idea in mind.
Of mid-size walk-behind scrubbers, the S-32 scrubber boasts up to 100% more horsepower and up to 67% higher RPMs than the competition; proving it is the cleaning tool that won’t let you down. From unmatched cleaning specifications to industry-first technologies, the S-32 gets the job done – at a price you can afford. These machines’ “get it done” features and options include:
- Dual 1.0 HP (750 W) motors easily hold up to top-end down pressures of 150 lb (68 kg)
- 300 rotational rpm brush speed – up to 67% faster than leading competition
- BatteryShield® - the first integrated automatic wet battery protection system
- 260 AH Wet Batteries – delivers max run times approaching 4.5 hours
- TTS - industry-first tank treatment system keeps recovery tanks smelling fresh
- HEPA Filtration & 65 dBA – combination delivers highest indoor environmental quality
- On-board chemical dispensing – first chemical injection system to combine speed sensitive solution flow with “off the shelf” chemical containers
Although new, these machines instantly become the leaders in the mid-size walk-behind auto scrubber category. Combining all these features with the most affordable prices in the category and simplest operation makes the S-32 a high value for you and your operations.
See the Purpose Built® details for this Made in USA product below – you’ll be glad you did.
Want to know how much BatteryShield® can save you?
Download the BatteryShield Savings Calculator and find out!
Purpose Built® to Save Batteries
BatteryShield® is the first integrated automatic battery protection system of its kind in the commercial cleaning equipment industry. This technology maximizes battery life by protecting batteries from low water levels.
Learn More >
Pacific Floorcare designs and manufactures commercial floor maintenance equipment that are Purpose Built® in the USA tools for cleaning professionals.
Contact us to schedule a demo today.
LATEST PACIFIC FLOORCARE NEWS
The cleaning industry faces higher turnover rates than a lot of other types of employment due to the nature of the work and varying hours. At the...
Read More >