- January 23, 2017
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies designed to meet organizational objectives. Includes management of the customer service team. This is a marketing leadership role, that will require intensivecross functional participation.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop & execute annual marketing plans aligned with Company goals.
- Build brand awareness and recognition in the target markets.
- Identify and define target markets & create strategies for penetration.
- Lead customer service team to ensure we are delivering best-in-class customer experience.
- Manage marketing and customer service budgets within framework of goals and expectations; refine and expand current Pacific branding initiatives.
- Manage in-house resources and outside contractors (including contract negotiation) with respect to marketing initiatives.
- Manage product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Create ongoing activities that promote the Company and its products through prioritized marketing channels.
- Develop and coordinate sales promotional programs.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research, supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Manage sales and marketing collateral and tools.
- Coordinate design and implementation of customer and sales rep training materials.
- Coordinates trade show selection and attendance.
- Assists VP of Sales and Marketing with various tasks.
- Associates degree (minimum) or equivalent, plus 5 years marketing/branding experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Graphic design experience with website and content related work (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Experience with internal marketing architecture, with specific regard to CRM systems.
- Track record of results with inbound marketing, lead generation, and conversion.
- Aptitude for quantitative analysis, strategic and tactical thinking, and detailed planning.
- Ability to deeply understand customer requirements and market dynamics.
- Successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit.
- Floor care equipment/industry experience preferred.
- Social medial marketing experience preferred.
- Web design and management.
Give us 30 minutes and we'll show you how Pacific scrubbers save money.
Fill out the form below for a free hospital scrubber demo: