S-20 Orbital Scrubber
Top-in-class down pressure delivers unmatched chemical-free finish removal performance
All backed by the industry’s first and only orbital scrub deck warranty!
Orbital scrubbing technology truly delineates itself with its chemical-free finish removal capabilities; delivering massive labor and material cost reductions and improved indoor air quality versus traditional stripping methods. However, with the competitive orbital scrubbers on the market having extremely high costs of ownership due to frequent break-downs, limited warranty coverage or required service intervals to keep from voiding warranty coverage, a lot of those savings are given back.
Not anymore. The new S-20 orbital scrubber from Pacific Floorcare delivers on both fronts. It has the highest down pressure in the 10-gallon, 20-inch orbital category and is the only one protected by a comprehensive machine warranty and a 2-year / 1,200 hour isolator warranty (competitors call these “wear items”). From unmatched cleaning specifications to industry-first technologies to industry-best warranty protection, the S-28 orbital gets the job done – at a price you can afford. This machine’s “get it done” features and options include:
- 75 & 100 lb down pressure – the top in the 10-gallon, 20-inch orbital scrubber class
- 2-year / 1,200 orbital isolator warranty – the industry’s only orbital isolator warranty
- BatteryShield™ - the first integrated automatic wet battery protection system
- 155 AH Wet Batteries – delivers max run times up to 4 hours
- 65 dBA – low, "whisper quiet" operation offers anytime cleaning
- Optional HydroLink® single-point battery watering system
The S-20 orbital has instantly become the leader in 20-inch orbital scrubbers. Combining all these features with the most affordable prices in the category and simplest operation makes the S-20 orbital a high value for you and your operations.
See what other professional cleaners are saying about the S-20 scrubber by clicking here.
Watch the following video to see the S-20 scrubber’s top 10 Purpose Built™ reasons why it is the best value in the market – you’ll be glad you did.
|Motor HP:||.5 hp|
|Motor switch:||4-position, rotary|
|Air movement CFM (low / med / high):||1,860 / 2,050 / 2,220|
|Power consumption amps:||4 amp|
|Power cord length / type:||25 ft, safety yellow|
|Product length:||19 in|
|Product width:||17 in|
|Product height:||18 in|
|Product weight (w/cord):||26 lb|
|Sound level (operator's ear):||69 / 70 / 72 dBA|
|Construction:||Rotationally molded polyethylene|
|All other components||1 year|
|*Specifications subject to change without notice|
S-20 Orbital Presentation
Operation and Controls
End of Shift Maintenance
The S-20 orbital with a high-rpm orbital-motion head, is Purpose Built™ for:
- Daily scrubbing & project work (deep scrub or strip jobs) of smaller facilities
- Dedicated facility or multi-facility route cleaning programs
- Small rooms, detail & edge cleaning in larger facilities
- Chemical-free finish removal!
- Grout and porous floor scrubbing
- Entry-ways & lobbies
- Check-out aisles
- Spill clean-up & water recovery